Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Walk away the Pounds

woooooooooo, It is only day 2 and I am feeling it!
Yesterday I woke up, drank coffee and then walked a mile in 30 minutes. I was so happy to see in the workout book that I could have 2 cups of coffee a day!! Praise God! This morning I woke up at 5:45 and went down stairs and walked another mile in 28 minutes. Me, the NON morning person, actually looked forward to it so much that I could hardly fall asleep last night.
Today, while typing in my other Blog... I thought hmmmm I should be "real" in my war against my flesh that I have declared.
Ok everybody...... I weigh 172 lbs am 5'7, 33 years old and wayyyyyyyyyy to chubby!! I don't have my measurements yet.... Can't find my tape measure... :-) maybe God didn't want me to get depressed with all of the weight and inches I have put on in that past few years....
Another "secret" I weighed 171 lbs when I gave birth, both times!! OMGOSH if seeing the scale reach past that wasn't a wakeup call nothing is!! So here I am ... Declaring war on this flesh.... Join me in my journey....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home