Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Why did I ever buy a measuring tape?

Today is Day 3......... So far so good. This morning I walked 1 mile in 23 minutes, drank my water like I was suppose too, and didn't fall off the treadmill! Yesterday morning I had a little scare... I have determined that I can not walk on a treadmill, take a drink of water while listening to headsets. I about dropped my open water bottle, knocked my CD player off, tried to catch it before it hit and stumbled..... Was not pretty! My husband who lovenly calls me Gracie has thought about investing in xtra insurance during my 6 week makeover adventure. I can't say I blame him. :-)
I promised my measurements..... :-( Why I said I would put this on a blog.... I don't know.. Obviously I didn't think that I would have to keep unwinding that tape so many times!! OK- I said real....... geesh
Wt-176 (Oh yeah.. Yesterday I said it was lower... Which it was a month ago at the doctors... But when I bought the dreaded tape, I also bought new batteries for the scale..... Why did I ever go to the store??)

Corina's temporary Measurements
Weight- 176 lbs
bust- 41 in
waist- 36 in
gut- 43 in (not technical I know, but its the baby gut...12 years running)
hips- 45 in (oh, that was a real depressing moment!)
rt leg- 27 in
lt leg- 26 in
rt arm- 12 in
lt arm- 11 in


OK-- Now I am gonna go hide.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home