Thursday, January 05, 2006

Is it ok to sleep while working out??~ Day 4

Today is "busy day~ unstructured" in this 6 week workout plan.... So I didn't walk. I wanted to get up still so I wouldn't break the routine. I am believing the 21 days of doing something and it becomes a habit... So my habit I want to form is getting up at 5:45 and working out til 6:30 every weekday morning.
This morning I did "Pilates for Dummies" I really like it.. Had done it before for only a week and could see results! I quit back then because the snooze button was way to easy to hit. Well now, my husband who gets up to get in the shower at 5:45 wakes me before getting out of the bed. So I have to get up... Holding me accountable!! I like it! Wired huh?
Anyway... My problem this morning was battling napping in between the workout sets... Not that the marine sgt, energy girl would let me! I heard ok, lean back curl your back and relax.... I got excited.... But 2 seconds later she says "OK, next the corkscrew." Making me grumble and huff into the next torture movements. I have realized that I have no stomach muscle... I am not sure what is taking up so much room there.... But it is definitely not muscle! I felt like a string size muscle was screaming while I tried to keep my hips still, shoulders up, legs straight and make small circles with my toes... Doesn't sound hard... But me doing multi task with what I have to work with is down right dangerous. I thought about how I am glad no one can see me workout..... But a small little part of me thinks, It sure would be nice to have someone just as equally out of shape as me grunting and groaning too!! :-) Make me feel better knowing someone else was being tortured too!!

1 Comments:

Blogger MrsDawsondn said...

Wow that is courageous I still have not weathered the storm territory of pilates lol. You go girl!!! Don;t worry you'll get stronger with each workout and it'll get easier.

Friday, January 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home