Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Skinny Chick was saved

"http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/index.php">
Last night was ww weigh in....... and who sat at the table of "chocolate" ww bars?? You got it ......... skinny chick. She grinned, said "grab your folders..pleeeease" and took our money. I was glad to see she wasn't at the scales this time.... she is just a little too bubbly for the scale duty I think. I of course took off my shoes, laid down my 30lb purse and watched my husband beam from the scales. Another 5 lbs lost. What irked me was that before we left he fibbed and said "I’ve gained 3 lbs this week"....... what was he trying to do? Make chubby gal feel better?? dunno. Anyway the women grinned and giggled at his antics like they do every week and it was my dreaded turn next....... why is it the whole room seems to get quiet and everyone watches?? I stood there and watched the digital numbers go up, up, up and not stop! I started to have that unreal sick feeling when I heard behind me a gasp and "You are so bad, take your foot off her scale!" I looked behind me to see my grinning hubby with his foot on the scale behind mine.... My eyes squinted at his look of innocense and conti plated beating him with one of those nasty rock hard "chocolate" bars on the table next to us. His foot lifted and I plunged down to 165... it shifted between 164. something and 165... I like the 164. something.. but she wrote 165 in my book thing.. my opinion didn't matter I guess. Anyway I got my 10lb loser ribbon and went into the sanctuary to listen to sorta skinny chick talk about going on vacation and all the food she ate. I wasn't hungry til she started listing all the goodies.... I told her so. OK, maybe that was a little bad to do, but hey, I was ready to fly to Orlando and buy a cinnamon bun by the time she got done describing it in detail!!
Today I am starting the veggie thing with Sim, Amelia (in our womens home),& Sasha (future daughter-in-law). Today I eat 2 bowls of veggie soup or as much as I want, and eat fruit all day.... I love fruit, so this won't be hard.
I worked out on the core ball this morning, which I might add doesn't fit thru my basement door when inflated! The hutch thingy in my kitchen doesn't allow my door to open the whole way... to me it looked like it would fit (mind you I was looking thru 5:45 eyes)....... well I about bounced thru the kitchen when I went charging thru the doorway not realizing that it wouldn't fit... My "warmup" consisted of me trying to pry the ball the rest of the way thru without popping it, then removing it from being jammed half way not able to go any further.. I am sure I looked real cute clutching this huge silver ball that was jammed in the doorway. Yanking then twisting, and finally getting mad and placing my foot on the door frame and jerking it out... needless to say I did my workout in the living room. woooooooh, I never realized how uncoordinated I really am until trying to balance myself, do the moves they do with ease and not have the ball fly out from under me.
After the workout I fixed mine and Sims lunches and was glad about the tightening I felt in my abs. Sim the ever blunt husband said "Dang it sound like you were tearing the house down in there!" I gave him the warning look that he ignores. He did redeem himself, some what, when he said "he noticed I was losing my big booty"... I figured I would take that as the glass half full comment... I of course went and looked in the mirror and grinned at the "bagginess"-- is that a word?--- in my workout pants around my butt... Life is good. Now if I could only lose the front... I noticed before I started this thing that I resembled someone with two butts. One in the back that and one on my stomach.. Just thinking about it has you sucking in your stomach doesn't it?? Does me!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, those glass half full compliments! I once asked Mike if my butt was bigger than his. (dumb question, i know) he said 'well yeah, but women's butts are supposed to be bigger than men's!' (dumb answer, huh?) :D

Wednesday, February 01, 2006  
Blogger MrsDawsondn said...

I feel you on the two booties idea never looked at it in that light. You are good cause I would've beat Dh for putting his foot on my scale during wi lol. good luck on the veggies please keep me updated on how that goes. LOL @ the trying to get the ball through the door to the basement.

Thursday, February 02, 2006  
Blogger Corina Bowen said...

Holymama~ I am glad that mine is not the ONLY one who failed the "how to give compliments", class!

Mrs dawson~~ oh you have noooooo idea how bad I wanted to beat him! :-) He has all those women wrapped around his finger there... they probably would have beat me up in the parking lot if I would have touched him!

Thursday, February 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home