Thursday, February 02, 2006

Veggies everywhere

Today I am eating all veggies... For breakfast I ate French cut green beans.. For lunch I will eat Veggie soup, steamed mixed veggies... I brought some extra cans of veg to work so that if I start feeling like I am about to crawl inside of the candy machine... I will have something to shove in my mouth.
This morning I did my workout....Man was I sleepy!!
OH~~ I did my measurements last night...

Beginning and Now (I am in my 5th week)*** Now remember when I got to ww I had already started to lose so my weigh in was less but this is for Walk away the pounds program that I started a week earlier)
Weight= 179 ~ 165
Bust= 41 ~ 39
Waist= 36 ~ 34
Gut= 43 ~ 38.5
Hip= 45 ~ 42
Rt leg= 27 ~ 25.5
Lt leg= 26 ~ 25
Rt arm= 12 ~ 10.5
Lt arm= 11 ~ 11
Lost= 14 lbs & 15 inches!! Praise the Lord

OH-- My ever romantic hubby said this morning when he hugged me goodbye.. "Honey your wasting away to nothing.... I use to be able squeeze all your fat rolls" I again am going to take that as a compliment..... I think....

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Smith said...

LOL! I wouldn't have known whether to laugh or cry at your husband's comment, but hey at least you're going the right way I guess!! I've got to get on something myself! You are inspiring me!

Thursday, February 02, 2006  
Blogger MrsDawsondn said...

LOL girl your hubby cracked me up Congrats on the inches lost loving that feeling.

Thursday, February 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a loving and wonderful wife. I would have behaved VERY badly had that been said to me!

Congratulations on all those inches lost. From everywhere, too!

Thursday, February 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home