Monday, January 09, 2006

Day 8- Still seeing spots when done

Ahhhh, refreshed after a wonderful weekend!!
OK- Saturday.. I was suppose to walk 2 miles.... Well we had the men over from the Men's home.. And ended up cooking, goofing off and waited til 9 pm to walk!! So I did a 1 mile workout video... :-( was upset til afterwards.. It really kicked my bottom, It was a new one I hadn't tried! It felt great..
This week will be a little more challenging... I have to make sure I drink 8 oz of water at these times
wake up- before walk-after walk-before breakfast-after breakfast- before lunch-after lunch- before snack- after snack- before supper- after supper- before snack-after snack- before bed.
OMGOSH-- I am gonna be like a walking water ball!! :-) Prayer request... That I don't pop or pee the bed!! hehe
OH.............. Good news!!
The Christian Fit Women group is in full swing!! We are working on eliminating a billion emails.... By having a yahoo board!! I will put the link on the side..
Check out all my new friends blogs!! They are a hoot to know- and I guarantee that you will appreciate each one! So keep up with us "fittin" Christ lovin women as we journey on to becoming all that God wants us to be!!

1 Comments:

Blogger MrsDawsondn said...

THat sounds great! I love to read about ppl in the Body of Christ trying to get their temples in order and cast out that demon of greed in Jesus Name! I will check out your friends blogs and please keep us posted onthe christian womens fit club.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home