Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I really shouldn't have laughed!

OMGOSH!! I have to share!! :-)
OH, ok get my daily duty thing done... I walked yesterday 2 miles using the Leslie Sansone DVD in the morning.. I was a good girl at work.. Ate my 2 ww toast w/pnut butter in morning.... Drank my billion gal of water (feels like it).... Did my walking... Well at least to the potty every 5 minutes (again felt like it).. Ate half my lunch of chicken noodle.. No snacking (was eyeballing the table to start nawing on by the time I left).... Went to baby shower.. Ate little sloppy Joe- no bread.. Little cheesy potatoes- man did I wanna heap it on but didn't, 4 chips.. Just the icing off the cake..Went home.. And hubby and I went on a 4 mile walk........ OK erase from your head the cake part... hypnosis... I did not eat it.... OK, OK I did!! But...... Just the icing! I couldn't help it!! I am telling you... I could SMELL the chocolate!! It was like a moose mating call just drawing me closer into the arrow range!... Hmm maybe I need to start wearing swimmers nose plugs to our potluck.. Man can these women cook!! At least at my house the smell of burning keeps your from eating too much.... Just joking.. kinda.. Well at least now!

OK now to what I have to share.............. You should have saw what I saw!! Let me paint a picture.. My wonderful, sweet, extremely sexy husband....
I got home late from the shower.. Around 8:30, he was waiting for me so we could walk together. I said "you should wear the workout belly belt thing" He said "na" then asked if I was wearing mine. I was. I ran down to get his from the workout room.. Opened the box and held it out... He was standing there in the kitchen with his shirt pulled up. I looked at the belt in my hand and his belly and started laughing. I KNOW- I KNOW I shouldn't have!!! But this belt was approx 2ft long pulled apart and he was grinning at me with his "baby" pushed out in what resembled a shoulder drooped budda pose. In between giggles I said suck it in.. He looked offended, "I am!" I just laughed harder! I am laughing NOW thinking about it! I said "no think of your belly button touching your spine" He looked horrified.. "That's a whole lot of space between my belly button and spine!" I draped my arms around his back.. And got it to stretch to his sides... "Baby" still sticking out... I pulled, he gasped, eventually he grabbed it, stretched, pulled, sucked and velcro it haphazardly in place.. I was crying by then.. The pan on the hutch shifted making a noise and set me into fits again.. I thought "man if that velcro doesn't hold its gonna blow and something will get broken in here!" My hubby grinned like a proud kid who just made a touch down and shooed me out the door. About 40 feet away I looked over and he looked pained.. I giggled and told him to take it off.. It was pulling his belly hair, squeezing his gut so much that his lungs had no room and I heard a tale-tale rip every so often in the velcro coming from him.. He kept it on. Stubborn!

1 Comments:

Blogger MrsDawsondn said...

Oh that is too funny!!! Poor hubby. Yayy for good eating keep it up even when we have slips ups during the day. Thanks for stopping by I see already I'm gonna post mark this blog.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home