Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Banned from Weight Watchers Meeting?

Yesterday was my first WW meeting... Sim went with me.... NEED I say more?? I know that I had more exercise leaning over saying "shhh" than I did when I walked my mile that morning!! He was in full form.. Can't say "rare" form because there is nothing rare about it.... He got all excited because his points are 31 and mine are 24 so he rubbed it in that he could eat more... When they talked about the portion sizes he again began his gleeful elbows showing me his "palm size" meat portion compared to my wimpy small palms. They talked about ice cream which jerked him up in the seat to listen, when before he was only focusing on distracting me. At the end of the meeting he said "Man after all that talk about food I'm ready to eat!" I rolled my eyes and looked around as he grinned at all the women looking at him like he "totally missed the point".
Today.... I did my morning pilates (unstructured busy day)... At work.. I walk to the farthest bathroom (which sometimes its a VERY brisk walk) and ate 2 ww/pnut tst (2pts)**hate crust so actually a good thing now :-) had my daily dose of water... I could fill a pool with all the water I have been drinking lately... For lunch had 1 cup of soup beans-navy- (4pts).. I did get 2pts to add back for my morning activity so was thrilled...
I of course got a call from my better half bragging that he gets to have a 25 pt supper.... MORE than I get all day.... Me I get a cracker and milk.. Naw.. Just joking... I get 20 pts.... I am thinking this point thing is going to start getting competitive with big boy!! You know what I say..... Bring it on!! I have learned.. I can gain back my gone points by exercising... (grins) and other stuff... Geesh I meant doing LAUNDRY!! hehe

1 Comments:

Blogger MrsDawsondn said...

lol you and Dh are a trip I was cracking up at him teasing you. But it's all in love you guys will love the journey.

Friday, January 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home