Wednesday, February 08, 2006

baaaaaaaaaaah, baaaaaaaaah Measurements!

Well, as you know...... Last night was weigh in at ww.. I lost 3 lbs since last week... The exact same as I lost the week before........ I know, I should be glad, am glad, but what "burns my britches" is that last week I did that STUPID cabbage soup diet...... in other words.... I ate rabbit food all week, didn't have my wonderful pnt tst, NO granola bar that I look forward to everyday, no variety!! This "sure way" of quick and big loss diet was nothing but a hoax! OK, so I did eat more raw veggies than I normally do, and I did eat fruit like I should do, and all that "goody" stuff........ But when it came down to it.. I was shown my "lesson".. #1 WHAT WAS I THINKING?-- everyone knows that if its too good to be true it is.. Yet I thought ,"what the heck" #2 I didn't seek HIM first.. I just did it. It hit me last night at WW of all places.... That God had led me to ww to start living healthier.. I don't think so much to lose weight but to get this chubby butt up, exercising, eating better, being aware and treating HIS temple with a lot more respect... Funny if you have a new car with a payment and someone says, this is the ONLY one you will ever get for the rest of your life........ Your gonna take care of it right? Get oil changed, not run it so hard, and all that good stuff. Well HE has really wanted me to get this Temple in shape. I know HE has a calling on my life, and He has started revealing what I am suppose to do... And I will NEED to be in shape... Both physically and spiritually!!--- ANYWAY....... Back to the cabb diet.. I didn't ask my Father... Now that I look back He was nodding no when I look at some of the "research" I did on it and still did it anyway.. #3 I lost the SAME amount I would have and would have been A LOT happier if I would have stuck with HIS plan............... ahhhhhhh such a slow learner I am.
Poor God, having to put up with such dumb sheep.
ANYWHO- This morning I woke up.. Was reeeeeeeeeeeally lazy this morning.. Thought.. hmm I would have to switch the wires in the back of the basement TV back to playstation so I could do my DVD (yes, I can not figure out how to hook the vcr and playstation up to the TV all on one thing~ The whole kids being grounded from the playstation has really worked out well for me-- :-) They keep asking when its up, but I don't want to give it back...)SO, this morning I was lazy and popped in my Core DVD up in the living room --- seeing how I still haven't figured out how to get that big ball down the steps..Well without too much work. (move hutch or deflate ball & re-pump)(you can see previous post and understand why I am not attempting that again!) My abs are again screaming and my arms are twitching, so all's good.
OH--- I measured myself again-- and I didn't give you my current weight..
I will show 1st week and current week like I normally do:
~~~~Begin/ Week 2/ Week 3/ Week 4/ Week 5/ Week 6
weight: 179 ~ 172 ~ 168.5 ~ 169.5 ~165 ~162
bust: 41 ~ 40 1/2 ~ 40 ~40 ~39 ~37.5
waist: 36 ~ 34 ~ 33 1/2 ~34~34 ~32
Gut: 43 ~ 42 ~ 40 ~40~38.5 ~38.5
Hips: 45 ~ 44 ~ 44 ~43~42 ~42
Rt leg: 27 ~ 26 ~ 25 1/2 ~25.5~25.5 ~25
Lt leg: 26 ~ 26 ~ 25 1/ 2 ~25.5~25 ~25
Rt arm: 12 ~ 12 ~ 12 ~11~10.5 ~10.5
Lt arm: 11 ~ 11 ~ 11 ~11~11 ~10.5

Since last week I've lost 3lbs and 4.5 inches
Since beginning this....17lbs and 20 inches!!! OMGOSH--I can't believe it!! wooooohoo God is soooooooo good!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Smith said...

That's so good Corina. I started again last night excercising, and I've been working on cutting out sweets (limiting myself to fat free popsicles, which are actually half-way decent) and I'm drinking either unsweet tea or water. You are encouraging me. Now if only I can get skinny before those three weddings I have to be in this summer! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! You're totally right, I just need to put in His hands. He'll help me!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You put up a huge Vote for Holymama! thing-y! How SWEET was THAT?!! Thanks!!

Guess what? I'm so smart I only JUST NOW discovered your other blog! I got all worried, thinking, uh oh. what happens after 42 days? Then I decided to check to see if you have another one. Yea! You and Heather both have other blogs I can visit!

Congratulations on the continued weight loss - and your renewed attentiveness to His voice!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home