Thursday, January 12, 2006

Day??? Geesh I don't know..OH. Day 11!!

Day 11?? I can't believe how time has flown!! Yeeeha! I just read a "new" friends blog and was blown away.. She is a awesome woman of God and has me scribbling down passages that I am going to copy onto my index cards for my daily scripture!! Check out John 5:6-8 and Cor 6:12... You will KNOW exactly what I am talking about!!
Yesterday I got my miles in and did really good on the Point thing with WW.... My husband.... Looks at it a little different than me.. I had left over points and he was calculating what he could eat to fill out the last 1 point.. He found 10 green olives were a point and went to bed a grinning man. He is excited about what he gets to eat tomorrow. Me I am thinking.. OK, I need to make a point to eat cabbage, veggies, and conserve on the junk I really don't need. :-)
Today I did my 2 mile Leslie Sansone.. A gal here at work brought in the one she bought and when we get bored with the one we have we will switch then switch back.. Keeps it interesting.
Today I am really tired.. I didn't sleep enough..
In Kirstens blog I read about Curves.. I think I might do that after my 6 week thing commitment to the LS videos... one good thing about being home is that I don't have to worry about what I look like in too tight workout clothes.. Or the woman infront of me on the treadmill having gas! Me, Gracie giggling, trying not to gag and losing my "stride" was not a pretty sight that day!! I can puff my chest out saying that I didn't hit the wall behind me but I sure did have to jump to the "running boards" on the side of the thing to not fall off!! Everyone of course stared as I laughed watching the little old woman infront of me just keep grinning and running.. I had to move.. Later going to the water aerobics wondering if "gas gal" would be coming in here next.. :-) Jessica (my workout buddy)threaten me when I got her giggling about bubbles.. The instructor was not amused that we burst out laughing when we started doing side leg lifts. :-) Oh, well.~~~

1 Comments:

Blogger MrsDawsondn said...

lol oh my God I would've died! She had the nerve to be smiling and running knowing she was passing gas right in front of you LMBO! See if I were with you we would've gotten kicked out for giggling so much lol.

Friday, January 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home