Thursday, February 09, 2006

Feeling MUCH better!!

Today I am feeling more....... Me. I can breathe, my chest doesn't feel like I smoked a carton of cigarettes in one night(or what I THINK it would feel like), and my energy level is higher than it has been in weeks!! My head is still got that dull throb behind my eyes.. Which hubby and his poetic loving statements.. Stated last night that it was probably just "a air pocket". Funny I have to admit, but still deserving of the thumb between the ribs move I have mastered. I am sure he will still be whinnying tonight about the "bruises" that are not there. Thankfully I busted out my move AFTER church last night or I would have heard all the old ladies, tsking me and pampering him. GAG! Did I ever tell you about our wedding day?-- THIS is the REALITY of the brat my husband really is.... When we were engaged, all the women at his church (mine now) had been trying to marry him off for years... (he says to their good looking daughters).. Anyway they were ready to get rid of him and get a wife to try to keep him under control (he is extremely honoree... Throwing things at the old ladies from the sound booth.. Making old enough to be his grandma women blush and say "oh, stop that." and prance around all giddy, when he says that he was holding out on marriage til she finally said yes to him".. That kind of stuff.) Anyway... At the shower they threw me, I heard stories upon stories of his antics over the years and how they were giving him to me....... Well me and my "weird" little mind.... I got a plan.. And the ladies from church backed me up............. SO-- the day of our wedding... The preacher (who was his brother from GA-- huge amazing church) asked... After the "who gives this woman away"... he paused and said "who gives this man away?" and all the women from the church stood up and said "we do!".. My families faces were priceless!! Sim turned blood red and I felt victory for a brief second... Now, he did get me back later.. And my face was the one blood red, when my mom said innocently.. "Now honeys you all get out of here... don't worry about cleaning up, I am sure you got other things you need to do." Now SHE was meaning getting stuff together for our flight out the next day... But SIM took advantage of the comment and retorted back with a "Oooooh baby." grabbed me by the arm and dropped what he had in his hand in a dramatic bang " Your mommas right, we got things to DO! Lets go." It was soooooo obvious what he was meaning while he grinned like a fool and winked at my gasping mom. Poor woman hasn't been the same or stopped gasping at his antics since!! Then again.. I now know everytime my mom is walking into the room... He usually makes a show of grabbing my butt and saying "come here and give me some lips baby"... which my mom now calls us lizards... WHERE she got lizards I have NO CLUE.
Anyway...Back to day 39 (geesh-- can't believe I have actually been working out for 6weeks! yeeeeehaw!).... I worked out... Forgot my bread for tst this morning or milk for cereal... So here I was with a bit of dry life cereal and pnut butter.. So I went next door and bummed a bagel. I only ate one side and put pnut butter on it, and will save the other half for tomorrow... I ate a salad with my lite Itl, couple croutons, and about a bite or two out of green pepper,onion, mushroom, & chicken leftovers from last nights fajatas....So I've been pretty good........ Not really craving anything........ I did have a divine answer to a "craving temptation" the other day from a equally tempted, M & M addict...... FUN SIZE packets! OH YEAH!! This chubby gal is happy as can be... Because its Valentines day.... & right now they have bags of Fun size M & M's in pretty reds and pinks! I am hitting the Rite Aide on the way home! I have a plan to put them in my granola bar cupboard (hidden over the fridge) and when I pack my lunch I will only place one bag in every other day! Ahhhhhhhh such bliss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home