Friday, January 13, 2006

Day 12!! M & M battle

Aaaaaah, Day 12!! Sounds soo good! Today I have more energy... went to bed earlier :-)
Yesterday~ I forgot to eat tst... and didn't eat til lunch.. ate NASTY bean and rice thing-- had mixed in my grill chicken hoping it would be better... Big mistake!! I ended up throwing out the whole thing.. amazing what 1/2 cup of funky beans and rice can do to perfectly dry chicken! aaagh trying to not think about it! I ate a small salad.. found this wonderful dressing! Kraft.. Light Done Right w/extra virgin Olive Oil.. Zesty Italian.. Reduced fat... you only use 2 tbs and its 25 calories.. I am on ww so I looked it up on my point thingy and its less than 1 point!! I don't even use the whole 2tsp anyway (yeah, me who usually drowns the salad)But the zesy olive oil part really seems to cover a good size bowl with wonderful flavor!! for basically nothing!! happy gal!
I walked 5 miles last night with hubby and oldest stepson,and gonna be daughter-in-law.. She is a sweetie! 5 miles!! We- Sasha and I started doing the arm streach workout things while walking whenever the men slowed down.... I think the sped up so they wouldn't be seen with us.... worked as planned!! So we got for the most part a power walk out of two unwilling walkers!!
OH, to tattle... MY HUSBAND.... he went to eat with our girls from the youth group at school... he goes to the JVS once a week to eat at "special restraunt" run by students... well he is on 32 point diet a day.... He found out that he gets 36 points free each week........ Was a happy fat boy... ate "honey just a little of each" lasangna, tree salad, potatoes, pasta thing, and probably a 32 point slice of cheese cake with chocolate!! I do believe his points are gonna be high that day!!
ME~~~ I sat stared at my desk, stared at my computer, stared at my gut, my hips, walked as much as possible, tried everything I could to not go and buy 70 cent M & M's from the candy machine... I could feel my sugar dropping... (remember I forgot to eat tst w/pnut butter).......... told myself I needed them.. no other sweets here...I dug for a dollar... looked up even on fitday the calorie chart... did my point finder.and was gonna sacrafice my 5 points on one measly bag of M & M's, fought it.. put the dollar back.... then grabbed it and ran to the machine......... Much to my horror and sighing saying OK God.... NO M & M's in the machine!! Slumped in defeat I went back to my desk and pouted. Ate a piece of gum (sugar) and continued to be haunted by m & m's......On the way home I had to stop and get OJ becuase it was getting dangerously low...
Today I have learned my lesson... don't skip breakfast...

1 Comments:

Blogger MrsDawsondn said...

definitely don't skip breakfast...I'm not a breakfast eater myself but I've found that I get hungry every 2-3 hours so I eat then. Sounds like your doing great with the WW and you keep me in stitches talking about your hubby lol.

Friday, January 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home