Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Day 16!! On to week 3!!

Ahh, A nice long weekend.. Got my 3 mile in Saturday, my Relax day Sunday, and Monday I got all kinds of steps in!! I woke up around 8:30- did my video for the 2 miler, cleaned house, went to the mall,cooked dinner, went to Christian Bookstore and came home and relaxed... I ate below my allowed points... So far I haven't reached my max points in a day...
I did my measurements Sunday........... And my husbands....... Which had me giggling. He is not right! Every time I would rattle off the inches he would go "Yeeeeeeeeeeahh" and grunt. Everyday on this ww it is a adventure with this man! He is point squeezing master I am sure! He is looking forward to going back to the meeting tonight.... He (Mr frugal) is buying the cookbook, the dining out book, the smoothes and snack bars. And here last time the we giggled the whole time hearing the woman behind us munching on the snack bars... Throughout the meeting all we heard was wrappers and crunching! I have a feeling this time it will be my excited husband munching away.

1 Comments:

Blogger MrsDawsondn said...

LOl your hubby cracks me up he is hamming it up isn't he?

Wednesday, January 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home