Monday, February 13, 2006

Core Secrets~~~~~ About to be revealed!! :-)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh, It felt soooo good to x off on my last day in my "walk away the pounds" notebook I had set up... I really enjoyed the workout tapes... I am not very good about FOCUSING (as my hubby points out)... so the variety does this chubby gal good!! I am pleased with the 17lbs I have lost, and the 20 inches over the past 6 weeks... Now I am going to do Core workout... I will keep track of the results and see which one effected me more.... I really like it so far.. I started officially this morning.. But have done it a few times last week just to try it out.... This morning I noticed the ball thing didn't scoot around as much. It amazes me that it can budge under my big booty anyway!
Yesterday we had all the guys from the men's home, the women, and all the kids over for my youngest stepson bday.. T (my stepdaughter) brought over her pics from her wedding in December... I will have to post my favorite one on here.. She is amazingly beautiful! Anyway..... Amelia(from women's home)and Kristen(teen from youth group) were looking thru the pics and was "omygosh"-ing over my picture from the wedding.. It made me feel good to hear them talk about how much weight I have lost.. How they couldn't believe it.. I looked at the picture and was "omygosh" too... I didn't think I looked that chubby but...woooooooo man did I look pudgy!! I later looked in the bathroom mirror and was really happy to see that I can again see my jaw bones.. I looked like I had none in the pictures!! yikes! I was refreshed this weekend with seeing the difference since December... And looking forward to seeing the difference in April!! By this summer I want to be able to be fit enough to jog around the lake and not look like jello while doing it.... ANOTHER words.. I need to get busy!!
I will post measurements and weigh-in on Wednesday (After WW skinny chick weighs me in)...... I am sure this stuff is probably moooooooore than you wanted to know about me... but helps me see progress and where I need more work at.... Like my thighs!! The other day I stood with my legs together and bent over to see if I can see any light between them........ NOPE.... I remember when I was able to see light at least between above my knees..... Now nothing... I need to really focus on loosing the inner thigh flab thing....You know on babies it is soo cute "chubby legs".. on moms... not so cute.

OH-- I was nominated on "One Women's World".... I am not sure how to find out what for.. Who nominated me....Or how to get the banner thing to work.... But the link is on the bottom right side... I just wanted to thank whoever nominated me...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you watch The Biggest Loser? I love that show. It's bad to pop loads of m&ms into one's mouth WHILE watching, but good all the same.
Congratulations! 17 pounds is so great!!

Monday, February 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corina, go to onewomansworld.blogsome.com for updated nominee list! (it's at the end of the post that Heather has up for today, under the cute little girl in pink.)

Monday, February 13, 2006  
Blogger Fern Bourrie said...

Congrats on losing 17 lbs. I think that's great!!

Monday, February 13, 2006  
Blogger Corina Bowen said...

thanks!! I will go check it out!
Thank you also for the support!!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home