Friday, February 17, 2006

Can't believe its Friday!

Thank goodness! This week has went fast... Yet, seems like its been forever stupid! Today is day 3 of "If something stupid can happen, it does around me" day.
It started again this morning, when I about fell off the core ball.. Then forgot to pack our lunch.. I could list all the other things that has went wrong since waking up 20 minutes to early this morning... But I figure I wouldn't want to bore you or get me upset again.
Anyway...This weekend I plan on kickboxing some of this frustration and weight off.. Pop in one of those tapes that makes me feel like collapsing! I get Monday off.. So I am Happy Girl about that!
Everyone have a great weekend!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love kickboxing. (I've only done it once, but it was fun.)
Thanks for the 7 Days of Agreement! I'm with ya. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Friday, February 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corina,
I'm on the CORE workout with you. I love that Gunner. He sure kicks butt!!!! at least all those Glutius Maximuses! So on to CORE tomorrow and next week. By the way, CORE works best for my body. Walking is awesome but the core work and strength stuff works all those muscles that I forget about!!
Mel

Saturday, February 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home