Thursday, February 16, 2006

Victory!!

This morning I was SUPER sleepy.. still got up.. did my CORE - was really wishing that he would have done more exercises from the floor :-)~~ Could have slept better thru them! Anyway.. I forgot to wash my work pants ... so I reached in the back of my closet and grabbed a OLD pair of work pants, thinking "Oh great-- I will have to work standing up all day so I don't blow them out, IF I can even wiggle in them the first place." Last time I tried them on, around Summer.. well lets just say how my thighs got that big I'll never know.... could have been my frequent flier card to McDonalds.. ANYWAYS.... GET THIS.................... They fit! OMGOSH, my "Lord, please don't let me drop anything," pants FIT!!~~~ And~~~ I can sit! Oh, wait.... best part.. remember my little loose flap in the front of my pants I blogged about a couple weeks ago?? OH, YEAH... I am looking at it again! There is enough extra pants on my lap to grab.. which I just did. Much to the eyebrow raising to those walking past. I can't help it... It’s a unexpected victory!! I have no one to show.. well without raising concerns for my mental health.. again. :-)~~ just joking by the way.. don't start wondering if I am emailing from a nice padded room somewhere.
I AM SO HAPPY!! ~~Last night a girl that use to be in our youth group came back... been gone since before Christmas.... she stopped me in the hall and said "You look great, you have lost so much weight!" I could have squealed and did a little booty shaking happy dance!! I refrained.... kinda. But in my spirit, I was pumping my arms, turning around in circles singing "Do a little dance, get down tonight" Why that song plays thru my head when I feel like doing the happy dance, I have no clue.
Anyway... I am now more determined than ever...
OH, my daughter is getting a "chubby pic" of me from her wedding in December, so I can show you.. I thought I looked cute in that dress.... well cameras don't lie.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pictures are comin'?! Yeeeaaa!!!!

Thursday, February 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home