Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I gave in to temptation :-(

I did it! I must confess!! I stopped at the gas station last night... To get a diet rtbeer...And bought a little bag of M & M's!! I ran to the van, ripped open the bag.. And had my eyes rolling in my head within seconds!! What's bad is... I thought... Its 5 points...And worth everyone!! I only get 22 a day.. Already I had ate 10 of them before leaving work.......... So last night I had a 5 point fajata.. Was great... And even better with my little m&m treat before! ~feel a devotion coming on--- hmmmmm gonna have to put it in my women of living water blog...
I worked out this morning-- did the core DVD... I can not wait til my new one comes.. I get two every three months... Variety.. Keep this girl from getting bored!! I think I will have to change it up to Pilates one day a week til it comes in, just to keep me from getting that "itch" to sleep in. Spice in life :-)

Tonight I get to have my date with "Skinny chick" at the weigh in scales... Did I tell you that last week I was running late... Sim beat me there and when I walked in I KNOW that I heard her sigh.... I was wondering why he kept beeping me on the nextel and saying "how far are you." I thought "geesh, patience buddy"... But when I walked in I had to grin... My cutie of a hubby was standing next to the table where skinny chick was signing him in, filling out his card grinning up to him. I saw him before he saw me...Poor big boy looked uneasy and in need of rescue!! I had to laugh when he saw me.. And the look of relief on his face! I bet if he beats me there again, he will wait in the truck!! :-) He said jokingly later that "&, half of them out weigh me.. " It's probably a good thing that I have never been a jealous person! Doesn't help that Sim says all his sweet things to me infront of everyone... Making them go "Ahhh" :-) Big boy needed me to protect him!
Anyway... I will give all the measurements tomorrow.. yippe..
I ordered a crockpot cookbook that should be in.... I just don't have time to cook anymore.. And LOVE the idea of throwing it in before leaving for work!! OH YEAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home