Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Corina's workout studio

This morning I woke up late AGAIN! What is up with me? Sim said that when he tried to wake me before he hit the shower,I said "I am tired" and that's it. I woke up 20 minutes later to him saying, "So I guess your not gonna work out" I jumped out of bed like someone let off a fire cracker and stumbled around frantically asking "what time is it." I think I thought I overslept like I was late for work or something... His "calm down" really woke me up and got my brain out of the "Oh, crap I am gonna get wrote up for being late" mode and into the woooooooooo "thank you, Jesus" mode. I did only one mile again this morning, and half way thru had to kiss my hubby off to work (OH, I made a point to turn the dining room light on so spy from yesterday couldn't give me another heart attack) I figure my heart was already freaked out enough on my wakeup this morning. I caught myself looking over my shoulder every so often so that I wouldn't be caught in one of those squat arm flapping thing that she has us do with the ab belt. Man for such a goofy looking little contraption, that thing really gets my arms quaking. My ears were keen this morning and I stopped mid flap just when I heard the squeak from our hardwood floor in the bedroom. Pushing my flyaway hair off my face I grinned at him when he looked up from the stack of papers in his hands. One eyebrow went up as he grinned at me. I am sure that it is because he is so smitten with me. You know... I have considered posting a picture of my morning look on here.... But figure that I would be bombarded with contracts from major workout video producers once they saw my style. Hmmmm, could start a new line of sexy workout clothes... hubbys old teeshirts, shrunken workout pants that are ever ready for a flood and bright pink and silver tennies that match..... Nothing. And you wonder why I don't go to a gym....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd settle for ANY picture at all, Corina!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006  
Blogger Heather Smith said...

I'd like to see that picture! Thanks for giving me a laugh, Corina!!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home