Thursday, March 02, 2006

Cooties??

Last night I noticed that the "little rash" I have on both sides of my thighs have went CRAZY! At first I thought it was a reaction to something, or a bug bite.. But today the itching is about to drive me insane! I have racked my brain.. I haven't' changed laundry detergent, ate anything different, been around poison ivy, or anything that would cause this puffy, bright red welt looking rash! Its from Mid thigh now down past my knees. Today I have a doc appointment at 3. I explained to the nurse that I am in fear I will turn into one big poofy red blob. She already thinks I'm nuts anyway, so she didn't even blink I am sure. She too has a warp since of humor so only stated at least its heading south. So very true! Yikes never thought of that! I had the Bright idea of putting benedryl cream on it, thinking... Ahh relieve the itching! WRONG! OMGOSH-- For about 2 seconds (ok maybe longer but felt like only 2 seconds!) I was doing the "Ahhhhh" Just long enough to pull my pants on , what went wrong? I have NO idea!! But within minutes it felt like a MILLION fire ants crawled up my legs and made a nest on my inner thighs!! I was hopping around ripping my pants off~ (Thankfully I was still in my bedroom,) and trying to blow on my legs making little "woo-woo" noises. Good thing Sim didn't walk in to see that sight! I would have never lived it down! I would have done anything for a big fan at that point! Finally the painful sting faded, or my mind just shut down from the edorphines dropping like mad.. Who knows.. Who cares.. All I know I am NEVER putting that stuff on again!
ANYEWAY....All this was after the workout... This morning I got up did the 2 mile.. Why it about killed me I have no idea.. I actually closed my eyes (why am I so tired all the sudden?) and felt that drop thing before falling asleep... While working out! I had to do a mental shake and was afraid mid kickback that I would crumble to the floor and start snoring! Dunno. All I know... Is after that little "fire ant" thing.. I am wide awake now. I think I got more of a workout jumping around, fanning my legs and doing the "im on fire dance."
Today my mission is to not itch in public. Just doesn't look good you know. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger GiBee said...

Okay ... I'm ever so curios to know what that rash it, because... are you sitting down? I had that right after I gave birth to my son (he's 5 months old now). It eventually went away, but I never found out what it was.

Now? I have it on my left arm. It's itchy, too... Please... do share the results of your appointment!

Thursday, March 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's your body staging a revolt against you for calling it chubby too many times.

Ha ha. No I SO could not resist. SOrry.

Really, though, I can't wait to hear that it's gone, and what it was from the smart-alecky nurse that I think I kind of like.

Thursday, March 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home