Wednesday, March 01, 2006

*WARNING*


Ok, you asked for it! YIKES!
This morning I did my CORE workout... As you can see... No mishap's either!
Last night I went to ww weigh in and lost 1.6 lbs.. geesh.. Probably because I was being bad all weekend! I didn't really eat any sweets but I sure didn't keep track of my points.
Again, Sim was the superstar as they giggled, grinned and said "Oh, stop it!" to his antics. I did have to grin at the whole scene. Can't take him anywhere!
OH, hehe~~~~ In the parking lot a woman came up to him as he waited by the truck for me to show up... She asked "Are you here for ww?" Once we were inside he told the weigh-in skinny girl , "that's pretty bad when people can look at you and think you need ww!" I probably would have been horrified to have someone say that to me! Glad I was running late! hehe
OH, I had to show a pic of me after shower too.. Just so you don't think I am scary all day long!! :-) Bad picture~pre fixing hair.. But Sim was gone so had to take it myself

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need a Body Image Reality Check, like NOW.

Corina - you're gorgeous.
Point 1: You've made yourself sound GI-NOR-MOUS. You're clearly not. You must stop all chubby references pronto. I've teased, I've reminded, and now I"m just going to insist and be obnoxious about it. You look like a skinny chick in a shirt that's 9 sizes too big that has no weight left to lose at all. (YEAH, REALLLY!)

Point 2: That's what hair looks like when it hasn't been fixed? That's nicer than mine when it is fixed. (Oh, nevermind, I never do that anymore, I forgot.)

Can you say 'pretty and skinny'? Go on, give it a try! Good, now repeat over and over.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006  
Blogger Corina Bowen said...

LOL--I OK- next pic in a NORMAL shirt.... I am hiding my baby fat (can you still call it that even if its been 12 yrs since you had a baby?)under that big shirt!
Reality.... I have gained 30lbs in ONE year! 65lbs since I started this job.. too many donuts!.. I have 27 lbs to go before I am at my ideal weight (20lbs still heavier than I started at here) but I was too skinny then.
Thanks for the pretty though.. :-)
OH~ and I have SEEN your pic so you can't tell me my wet head looks better! Talk about beautiful skinny gal who has 3 babies!~~ not nearly as long ago as me!!
As for chubby chick.. I have now broken that habit.. someone scared it out of me.. hehe
I can't wait til you see my before pic! I am calling my kid again telling her I want those pics pronto!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006  
Blogger Carol said...

HolyMama and I have made a pact to hound you with multiple posts each day if we hear anything more about you being fat.

I weighed 205 the day I gave birth to my son. That, my dear, is large. You, my friend, are not. Just keep exercising and eating right.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006  
Blogger Geekwif said...

Thanks for visiting me! I'm finally making it over to see you. Glad I did. It sounds like I need to join in on HolyMama and Carol's pact. Maybe I'll pick up some inspiration from you along the way too. I could use some. These extra pounds have got to go and I'm running out of excuses for not working out!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006  
Blogger Rhonda Gibson said...

WOoo Hooooo!! 1.6lbs is great! that's 1.6lbs you were carrying around last week that you aren't this week.

I came over here from A New Day to see how you did at WW last night. I'm glad I did.

Good Job!!!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home