Thursday, March 30, 2006

MY HEART

table cellspacing="0" align="center" border="1">
Thirteen Things about My Heart


1…. It’s bigger than my chest
2. It loves deeply for my husband
3. Softly for my children
4. Protectively for my family
5. Compassionately for my friends
6. It breaks for those who are lonely
7. Grows each time I do Adopt A Block(outreach ministry)
8. Sings in praise to its Creator
9. Loves as much for other peoples kids as #3 & 4
10. Lightens when in prayer
11. Dances “wildly”in my chest when laughing
12. “Playfully” when alone with Mr.#2
13. Beats one beat closer to going Home, to be with her Savior.

1. Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Smith said...

Great list!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Thursday, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Diane@Diane's Place said...

It was worth waiting for, Corina! You made some good points, too. :)

Thanks for adding a link to my blog, I really appreciate it! I just tried to click on it, though, and I think the link is wrong by one letter, it goes to a "Not
Found" page. My address is lenadianejennings.blogspot.com

I've been missing you. I drop by several times a day to see if, by chance, you have written a post. :)

Thursday, March 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home