Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Slacker~ Slacker

Today I am sleepy........ AND I overslept! For two days I haven’t worked out! And boy can I tell! Tomorrow I will be up and doing CORE rather I feel like it or not! I have been good with what I am eating.. Somewhat :-) I have found out a little secret that has tickled me.... I can eat a pack of bit-of-honey and its only 3 points! The pack lasts me all day seeing how that stuff is so hard to chew! I love it, takes the sweet cravings plus keeps my mouth busy! I shouldn’t have typed about it because now I am craving it and its only the wee hours of the morning! Well, seeing how I overslept like I said earlier.... I don’t have a lot of time! I promise to get back on track.
Both with the exercise and the blogging!

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Smith said...

Bit-o-honeys are sooooo good! I will be buying a pack. Yum!!!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006  
Blogger Theresa said...

ditto and ditto...we have moved into a new house recently and my running has been non-existent~and my eating has been off the chart. Since I had no kitchen or dishes for a few days we ate out most meals -ugh, I feel terrible I'm hoping to pick up again this week now that things are "kinda" back to normal.

I'll pray for you for energy and food control - that's my prayer this week!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006  
Blogger Shalee said...

I'm a slacker with you.

I gave up the running when it got cold again, but a friend asked how I was doing with it and I couldn't lie, so I told him and then felt so dumb for letting that be the reason that I quit, so I started again yesterday. (Phew, did you get all that?)
Anyway, the encouragement I give to you is that you do live the next day...

Wednesday, March 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home