Friday, March 17, 2006

Why did I ever stop??????

This morning I did my 25 minute CORE workout.... new one......... Yeah, one week away from working out and it about killed me! Today I am back on my strict healthy living... eating high fiber cereal, chicken, broccoli, and red beans and rice for lunch later. I am thinking that my body went into shock while in GA and is just now starting to realize that it was just a quick vacation.... because I sure have been craving pecan pie!
Well today I can’t write long... running late! :-)

7 Comments:

Blogger Heather Smith said...

yeah, a vacation always seems nice. Its just hitting reality again thats awful!

Friday, March 17, 2006  
Blogger Carrie said...

Welcome back!

Friday, March 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm. pecan pie. pecan pie on vacation.

Friday, March 17, 2006  
Blogger Diane@Diane's Place said...

Yaaaaaaaaay!!! Corina's back!!! I have casually dropped by about 10 times a day while you've been gone, JUST IN CASE you might have gotten a chance to post while you were gone, or come home early. ;)

I just noticed you put a link to my blog on here. I am so flattered, and I appreciate it bunches. But I noticed, I think you have the address wrong, it won't open for me. It might just be demon blogger, though, I have been having LOTS of trouble with it.

Anyway, my blog address is:
http://lenadianejennings.blogspot.com/

Here's to a rapid recuperation, and a painless workout for tomorrow, LOL.

Friday, March 17, 2006  
Blogger Carol said...

It's so hard to get back into our routines when we've been gone for a while. But you can do it, girl! Committment and focus. That's the ticket!

Monday, March 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi. you ok?

Monday, March 20, 2006  
Blogger Diane@Diane's Place said...

Got me wondering,too. I'm having withdrawals again, and I'm concerned. Busy, or problems?

Tuesday, March 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home