Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Still going...

Geesh, I have been crazy this week! I haven’t been able to blog at all!
This morning... I did my CORE and thought of you guys!.... Well to be honest, I almost fell off my ball............. my head coming dangerously close to the entertainment center’s door that I left open. When I thought of you all........ I pictured the squad showing up.. cameras crews reporting a "freak" accident involving a woman who was on a mission to get into shape..... The scene would be ...........Me lying on the floor in a heap of "bad fashion" workout clothing, my big silver ball clear across the room since it literally "shot" out from under me in amazing speed, my tangled web of hair shoved into a "I dream of Jeanie- do" on the top of my head, and figured... well if anyone who has ever read my blog before... would hear such story they would instantly think.. Hey that had to be Corina!~~ So I knew right then, I had to take the time to blog..... This morning was too close of a call! :-) Then I read some of the comments since I have been gone.. And had to laugh.... I really am ok...I have not harmed myself too bad all in the name of workout... A few bruises here and there, and a few "hey how did I get that" cuts... which is still a mystery since I workout with a rubber ball, and nothing sharp (normally) around me....
Tonight is weigh in......... yeah....... Not gonna be pretty! I am actually fearful that I have gained weight this past weekend, since the GA thing..... :-( If skinny chick says a word, you may hear a different kind of news report! Hehe
Oh, got a Praise report!!– posting that on my other blog if interested!

OH, update..last night I went to ww.. I lost .4lbs!! and here I thought I gained about 5lbs while eating all that good homecooked meals! :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Girl, make paragraphs! And more time to blog. We've missed you!

Saturday, March 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home