Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Woke up a Princess~until mirror told otherwise!

Good news first.......... :-) I have lost total 23.5 lbs and 27.5(YEAH!)inches since starting this in January!!
Last night... My running late day continued.. I was late for ww meeting.. My "oh so NOT patient" hubby was there waiting for me... I went in and the women that were grinning at him turned and gave me the "oh, she is here" look. I just grinned and resisted sticking out my tongue at them when he hugged on me. My face turned about 5 shades of red when he said "Isn't she just sexy?" to no one in particular. They of course giggled. Geesh!
This morning I woke up and did the mile.. I didn't want to.. I wanted to sleep in but I grumply got up. I stood there, shoulders drooped and eyes barely open when my wonderful hubby said, "you sure are beautiful" I thought, "man I must not have moved while sleeping". I grinned as he walked into the bathroom shutting the door. I went to my little spare room to change into my workout clothes and glanced in the mirror.. Well my initial thought of "I must not have bed head" was WAY off. What greeted me was something straight out of Lion King. My hair stood up in impossible angles and resembled a 80's hairdo when they (ok, I) use to tease and spray it the minimum of 4 inches high. And he thought I was beautiful? He didn't say it sarcastically.... But sincerely enough that I stood up straight in my tweety bird pjs, grinned with my morning mouth, and felt like a queen.
I am thinking that I won't schedule that eye doctor appointment..... A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.. Regardless if his current glasses are "just not getting it anymore".. hehe

9 Comments:

Blogger Heather Smith said...

LOL! Too funny! It's all in the eyes of the beholder I guess!
Congrats on the weight thing! I have started my own diet thing and to date have lost 7 lbs. You encouraged me to do it!!
Thanks!!!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, i am so happy to read this, corina. i got so excited at hearing - in this ONE post - that Sim gave you TWO lovely compliments. Good for him. Makes up for some of the things he says to you! (in my mind, ya know)

Wednesday, March 08, 2006  
Blogger Diane@Diane's Place said...

Just look around at some couples you know who have been together for umpteen added pounds, wrinkles, wigs, toupees, false teeth, etc, and you know, love HAS to be blind, stupid and forgiving, lol.

True love sees past the outside to the good stuff inside, :) Thank the Good Lord for that, ha ha.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006  
Blogger Geekwif said...

It's nice to have a hubby who wears rose-colored glasses, isn't it?

Wednesday, March 08, 2006  
Blogger Randi said...

I think it is sweet that your hubby is braggin' over you! Even if it makes you blush a bit!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006  
Blogger Carol said...

Co-Ri-Na. I think it's wonderful that you're lookin' sexy for hubbikins and all.
You're losing that weight kinda fast though, aren't you? Isn't there a guideline for what's healthy to lose per week?

You're droppin' fast, girl!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006  
Blogger Carrie said...

Wow, Corina. That's quite alot of progress. Good for you!

Thursday, March 09, 2006  
Blogger Carrie said...

Wow, Corina. That's quite alot of progress. Good for you!

Thursday, March 09, 2006  
Blogger Theresa said...

I've started the weight loss regime as well (only two weeks ago.) Although, I'm doing my own program instead of ww. But I do eat their Smart Ones, I just don't count the points! Congrats to you...it looks like I have a partner to share scoop with on this topic.
Keep going - we're rootin' and prayin' for ya!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home