Thursday, March 09, 2006

Why oh why did this remind me of Sim?

I got this email........ hmmm and NO It wasn't my hubby who said this:
THE MIRACLE OF TOILET PAPER
Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror complaining to my husband that my breasts are too small. Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so, he uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion. "If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few seconds." Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and stand in front
of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts. "How long will this take?" I asked. "They will grow larger over a period of years," my husband replies. I stopped. Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?" Without missing a beat he says "Worked for your butt, didn't it?" He's still alive, and with a great deal of therapy, he may even walk again. Stupid, stupid man.
Unknown Female Author.

Did you not see the similarities? hehe
Well last night we ate beef stew (crockpot- gotta love it!)was only 5 points for 1 &1/2 cups.. had ww bread and a 2 point snack. I did tons of exercise by running Up & down the steps a million times doing laundry, packing and refraining from choking my complaining hubby. The Lord answered my prayers, sat him down in the living room and he stayed quiet. ~~ See the quick fervent prayer of a righteous (frantic)woman prevails much! Even if it comes in the request like this " Lord, you reeeeally need to make him stop. Duck tape his mouth, send him in another room, and keep him there! If you don't move quick, I might need to request a pre-healing for him." So our God, being the faithful protector He is, protected him... I saw a miracle!! In the form of "his chair", remote, and sports channel! Praise the Lord!
Anyway.... I will not be on til next Wednesday :-( Please be praying for us.. we are flying to Atlanta GA and will fly back Tuesday night. Sim's brother opened another women home down there, and we are going to look it over, and kick back a while.~~ Funny how I am gonna miss you gals! :-)
P.S.
OH... don't worry about me losing weight too fast.. after initial loss (water mostly) I have lost 1 or 2 lbs a week which is completely safe. I am told by losing just that much a week helps keep you from gaining it back. So actually I am doing this slow..:-) thanks for your concern though~~ You gals are the best!

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Smith said...

Let us know how things went when you get back!!

Thursday, March 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a 'pre-healing!?' too funny

Thursday, March 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've missed you dearly corina! praying, praying!!

Thursday, March 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home