Monday, April 10, 2006

my lost post..... from Tuesday of last week!

That’s it! I am going back on my daily workout! This morning I hit the living room floor determined and thinking.......... why couldn’t I have a job where I go in later, so I can sleep in later? Instead I am up before the birds flapping MY arms, looking like a chicken on speed while they sleep! Remember the phase where they said by the year 2000 every home would have one of those phones that had a camera, so you can look at the person talking to you. Imagine a "live" workout program with such cameras!
In some areas that would be cool... least you wouldn’t have to hear the SAME joke every morning on the stupid DVD. New moves, new faces, new music. BUT... my problem.. I would scare anyone on the other end! My "oh too early" looks, wouldn’t nearly be as intimidating as my scowl at them for making me move. So might not be such a good idea.
Last night I went to ww. Of course I was running late. Why Sim acts shocked I don’t know.
I work 45 minutes away, sometimes can’t leave right at 4:00 so that threw me behind... then big boy said last minute "hey, go pick up our taxes". I was in there for 20 some minutes, on the other side of the city I work in......... so yeah, this girl was ON TIME. But for some reason he thinks we should be there 20 minutes early. Half the time the skinny chick is giving us dirty looks............. ok ME dirty looks while she laughs with Sim because we are too early and they have to rush around setting things up. When I pulled in after the 4th beep saying "where are you now", Sim was sitting in his truck in the parking lot.... He was not a happy camper. Not cause he would have to wait in the now long line (because he already went in 20 minutes earlier to be the first to weigh in), but because he had gained. I will not for the sake of my attachment to breathing tell you the amount, but will say that he gained....... HI HONEY- I LOVE YOU ! (just incase he is reading) :-) YOU ARE THE SEXIEST MAN I HAVE EVER SEEN!........ Ok-
Anyway... I went in..... omgosh....... where did all these women come from? I stood there looking around at the new faces and waited. I grabbed my folder, dread weighing on my shoulders as I kicked off my shoes, put down my 20lb purse and stepped up on the scale..... -.2
Normally I would been mad that I only lost .2 but seeing how I thought..... "Oh my gosh, if Sim gained, then I probably will blow up the scale!" I grinned at skinny chick who just raised a delicate eyebrow........ which reminds me I HAVE to get my eyebrows done, my goodness I am starting to look like 2 caterpillars has hatched its furry butt over my eyes! Dang, the weight of those might be what is keeping me from losing that extra .3!
Hmm. Sim is going to Atlanta tomorrow night til next wednesday........ so I will have to go get waxed. Ahhhh.... just the eyebrows...... had to clear that up. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Congrats on your loss...I was running really good almost every day and then bam! We moved in the new house and I have gone downhill. Everytime I want to workout I think of something else I can unpack or decorate. Kudos to you for sticking it out!

Monday, April 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, corina, you CRACK ME UP. Heh heh. subtle attempt at insider humor, didja get it?

Wednesday, April 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home