Monday, August 14, 2006

She's back!

I will not get into my long drawn out explanation.......... Check out women of Living water blog... Under links....
But reason I have not been on this blog...... OK- because I have dropped the ball! And not just my inflatable workout ball that is too big to fit thru any door in my house, so now sits lonely in my spare bedroom used only by the occasional guest who bounces on it in the wee hours of the morning (true story).
But....... This week I am working Monday- Tuesdays days..... And wend- thru Friday 4 to midnights.......So... I am going to workout for the next six weeks 3 times a week on my dusty ball, and "Walk off the pounds" tapes! I won't have to rise earlier than the birds to do it (like before) and will feel better, hopefully to make it thru the next 6 weeks! PLUS I will be have time to get on here! YEAH!
I miss you gals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home